Friday, April 15, 2011

Back to normal!

Auto self repair on hand seems to be complete! Am now able to use both hands which is an advantage when shinnying up a ladder to replace the Signage on the front of the museum. It's strange, in retrospect, that I put it up early in the morning when nobody was around as if I fell off the ladder nobody would be around to see my embarrassment! To heck with the fact that nobody would be around to send for the ambulance. Strange logic! I remember , years ago, being astounded at my uncle, who lived alone, climbing on his roof to do something or other, "For God's sake, " I had thought, "He's 70 years old! What is he thinking of!" Sometimes I have to remind myself of what myself of 30 years ago would think of what I am doing today. I don't like limitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment