Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yep! I was right!

My neighbours' son did die a few days back. As they say, no parent should have to bury their children. Burying is the children's job.
Peppy the ridgeback fell down and couldn't get up last night. I had to help him up and lead him to bed. It was so sad! All that night we checked on him and planned a vet call in the morning, but when we got up his was quite perky. So we deferred it again.
Today I repacked our emergency kit. No earthquake yet but you never can tell- better to be prepared. Food, water , sleeping bags- enough for 3 days the govt advise. I must say, I wouldn't like to be outside at this time of year, it's bloody cold out there. Maybe it'll come in the summer!
Jill's gone out to a Jewellery party, a bit like a tupperware party, but jewels! Fancy leaving me in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment